The Squires Walk is so named because much of the route passes through the estate of the Pym family, who as Squires of Sandy have resided on their Hazells Hall estate since 1761.
Sandy is situated on the A1 between Biggleswade and St Neots, and on the A603 from Bedford. Sandy Town Centre car park is off the High Street opposite the church. There is a car park at Sandy Railway station also.
This circular walk starts at the Tourist Information Centre in Sandy, near the town centre car park.
This leaflet was produced by Sandy Town Council. Visit their Local Walks page.